Wednesday, June 23, 2010

It's been a while.


It's been a while since I last penned down an entry. The obvious reasons that kept me from doing so were the exams and also my packed holiday schedule.

In the midst of exams, I bid farewell to Shi Hao, my cousin who is cheeky and really lame at times, not to mention my backup driver. =p He left for Melbourne to further his studies and is now currently shivering over there. Haha. All the best to you on your journey of life!




During the hols, I've went to Gopeng again with Bilden. Caving was fun! And yet, very adventurous and challenging. It was a very fulfilling experience.


Right after the Gopeng trip, I went to a 2-day camp at Sunway U, Girl power Camp. It was err, ok.


Last Wednesday, 2 days after the camp, I left for Shanghai. Went for the expo and also a few other places. Came back yesterday night. There's this place in Shanghai which is really nice, called 周庄. 


Basically, that was how my hols have been spent. I didn't get a good rest, but flying here and there was kinda fun. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment