Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Perceptions.

When he left just now, we didn't hug cos it was kinda public and open. Not long after that, I started to regret. How many more chances like this would I get in the next few years to come? I shouldn't have cared less about what people would perceive of us.

I did this mistake again, after the realisation a few hours ago. I have terrible rashes on my legs now, so I applied some cream. When blue pen left just now I didn't follow her down, cos of the cream which made white spots on my leg. Again, I shouldn't have cared about people's perceptions.

Being so self-conscious and wanting to be perfect in the outside world, is restraining us from being our true selves. How many of us will stay true to ourselves and not give a damn about what others would think about us?

No comments:

Post a Comment