I still remember how out of place and lonely I felt during my first few weeks of college here in Australia. Everyone's new to each other, and it's just so hard to keep the conversation alive.
Now here I am after a month of college with some friends I can laugh and talk to with ease. Obviously it's nice to have friends whom you can talk to.
My point is, when we go to a new environment, we want to make friends desperately to get rid of all the loneliness. Yet, it seems so hard in the beginning. But after some time, everyone loosen up and just start talking. :)
We can just go on laughing and doing random stuffs during lectures. We also have a hard time deciding what to have or lunch everyday. We walk a long distance in the city after college for no special reason. Haha that's what friends do with you.
After being here for a month and a half, I familiarised with my surroundings and made new friends. I also realised that I dont have enough time for revision at all -- and that is a very bad thing :P Things aren't as bad as it seems eh :P
No comments:
Post a Comment