Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Fear

Fear.
Of what people think of me.



You might say, " Don't give a damn about what people think about you. "



I can't do that all the time.

Sometimes, I can just shrug it off because I can easily equate them out of my life.

What if it's someone you have to face in the future? Someone there's no escaping from?


I know you don't see highly of me. I don't know what's in your head, but based on my intuition I don't think it's positive.

Confidence built over the years shattered just at the thought of you, a stranger whom I'll need to face at one point of my life.

I feel worthless, and am consumed by fear just at the thought of you.

That's because you're cynical and straightforward. Probably too frank that I'm not sure what damage it would do to my self-esteem.



Isn't it funny how seone could be so afraid of another individual?






As I dwell in the fear of being judged, you continue to live your impeccable life.

No comments:

Post a Comment