I thought that I had something to talk about, but I can't recall anything. Haha.
Watched Solomon Kane today. It was kinda scary, well, for me at least. Haha. But not bad la. Sometimes, at a point of life, it's something that happened that makes who you are today. This is a topic that I can really go on and on talking about, but I don't think I will though. =P
Small and minute events make me reconsider my ways again. Recently, I've been getting greens for a few ties from Dad for many stuffs. For eg, tuition and class fees, pocket money, SPM examination fees, ICAS fees etc. I've been spending a lot on those. I feel bad. It's like I'm such a spendthrift.
And also looking at the lives of blue-collar workers. It makes me think that I am indeed very blessed and fortunate, but also not contented. That is really bad. Oh well.
Btw, there's homework and quizzes that needs to be attended to. Hopefully everything will go on smoothly. *crosses fingers*
No comments:
Post a Comment