As known, 2009 SPM results were released.
Was rather worried for someone, but fortunately that someone did well.
Now, it's my turn to worry for myself.
Eek!!
I'm taking 3 extra subs which I'm not confident in. Namely Chinese Language, EST and Literature in English. Oh well.
Today there was an education fair in my school.
It was loads of help.
Now I'm starting to reconsider my intention of doing A-levels locally. Not that it isn't good, but it will make a difference ( a positive one ) to do it abroad. Consider that you know their culture and slang, it will be more beneficial.
But at the same time, in a year's time, I will be either in some other country or getting my SPM results and sharing the joy with everyone. If I were to be abroad, I wouldn't be able to collect the results personally, share the joy and see my friends, which would suck A LOT.
It would be a one in a lifetime experience, collecting SPM result. Nothing will ever be able to beat that moment of joy and happiness ( provided that results are good ).
I need counseling!
No comments:
Post a Comment