The worst time to feel drained. No doubt on that.
I have to make some notes for Chemistry,
pick a monologue and get the words branded in my brain,
complete a Literature handout which requires some thinking,
complete the Chemistry handout due on Tuesday,
prepare for EAP ( English for Academic Purposes ) oral presentation
and
complete the History of Ideas essay plan.
Let's be positive and hence acknowledge the profound contribution of the very special one.
The award of 'Best Ability to Destroy Brain Cells Work" would go to
*drum rolls*
History of Ideas Essay Plan!!!
The reason so is I need to analyse some ancient Greek history, and devise an essay plan from it.
Doesn't sound all that hard eh? You wouldn't say so after taking a look at the resources - written in a rather abstract manner which adds on to the confusion of the concepts and thoughts embedded in it.
Understanding the text and extracting points from the sources would take ages.
All these work are time-consuming. The fact that I don't have a lot of spare time isn't helping at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment