Monday, May 23, 2011

*twists back in a stretching motion*
*back cracks*
*twists back in the other direction*
*back cracks reluctantly*

*tilts head both sides*
*tensed muscles refuse to give full cooperatoion*

Oh no. My body will whine no matter what in whichever stretching exercises. This is a sign.
The sign that exercise is what I need to include in my daily life.

I went jogging for around 15 minutes just now. Well I jogged for almost three quarters of the journey. Came back with calves that are at the brink of getting cramps. I don't feel lighter or healthier now. Guess I need to persevere longer in my workout routine the next time.

In the meanwhile, I'm still struggling to devise an essay plan in time because the sources are rather vague which make sit seemingly challenging to extract the main points, the fact that I haven't completed reading all of the sources doesnt seem to help very much.

At least I'm done with the literature handout so I can fully focus on the essay plan and memorizing a monologue script tomorrow (and completing my share of the graphics for the oral presentation which would be done in no time)
. After that I shall try to catch up with my deteriorationg studies.

Chemistry is becoming more challenging and requires more time to usual. Same goes for mathematics of which I don't have a good foundation in for this year. Need to work extra hard on these subjects!

No comments:

Post a Comment