While taking a stroll to MC with my friend just now, so many memories of us flooded my mind. The places we've went together, the strolls we took together etc.
My phone is filled with pictures of you and even the screenshots of the super sweet things you've said to me.
Even at home, the USB hub I'm using and the mouse that I was using is yours too. Not to mention my new computer monitor which you set up for me last Thursday, the last day we were so happy together.
Also, the kitty ear cap you gave me just recently, the Beats earphone casing you let me use, and also the iPhone earphones which you let me use.
And every time I see this monitor it reminds me of the really happy times we spent together on Thursday (also our last, sadly), the day before my bad temper got the better of me and you decided that you can't take it anymore. Isn't it funny how abrupt things can change?
While using my iPad during my break just now, I accidentally opened my messages and saw the texts from you again. It provoked even more memories.
Such happy and sweet memories, are only memories now and we won't be having anymore moments like that together.
The thought of that pains me.
No comments:
Post a Comment