Saturday, August 4, 2012

This sucks. I really don't know what to think right now. I don't know how I should go about things anymore. Is my way of going about things wrong all these while? I told you how I feel, but you didn't do the same. How am I supposed to react to that? How am I supposed to know if you had a rough day or not. How would I know where I stand in every situation when I wasn't really given the whole picture? Well maybe I'm just too selfish. Every time I talk mostly about MY feelings. Then you would say it's not all about me. But sometimes you never really tell me how you feel? Okay I should think about your feelings more often, and so should you? I don't know what to do anymore. I feel like everything is falling apart and that I'm not right for you at all. Yeah. I'm not right for you. You need someone that I'm not in your life to support you in the future. Maybe I'm just not that person. Maybe we were never meant to be. I hope we are. I really do. But I feel so sad now, and even more when I see your replies. I was upset and moody yesterday, and I also tend to say things that is often the opposite of what I actually mean when I'm in a foul mood. I said those horrible things to you. Those things I said was a double-edged sword, it pierced your heart and stabbed mine. I really really really don't know what to do now. I asked you if you wanna settle this matter first so we can both move on from this matter, and you said you need some time to think. I really don't understand. I really don't understand how things should work. Please please help me understand. I really can't take it anymore. I need some closure to this matter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment