Saturday, December 12, 2009

2012

As the title said so, I have watched 2012.
It was good.
And also scary.
I nearly cried during the front part when everything was falling apart.
The supervolcanoes, tsunamis, massive earthquakes.
It is all just so scary.
Nevertheless, it was a a good movie.

I especially love the part where they show family love and so on. It was touching.


Well, some time ago I watched a documentary on History Channel related to the Acropolis. I never believed anything about the 2012 Acropolis 'cos I thought the Mayan's predictions were not scientifically based. But after watching that documentary, it sent shivers down my spine. 'cos in that documentary, it talked about the Acropolis from the religious view and from the scientific view. They talked about the Book of Revelation. It was about God wanting to punish mankind for 'drifting away' from him and so on. And also something about the second descendant of the Christ. Well, it's not wrong. Come to think of it, the world is getting more corrupted in terms of humanities and values. That documentary also showed the possibilities of the happening of the Acropolis based on scientific researches. Like the seismic activities which have increase rapidly throughout the century. And also the 'Red Sea' phenomenon caused by some kind of aquatic organism. And this phenomenon indicates the outbalancing of the ecosystem. Same theory as the increasing number of jellyfish in the seas which also indicates the same thing.


Everything in this world happens for a reason, whether you know it or not.
Just like everybody do something for a reason, whether you know it or not.


If this prophecy ever comes true, I want everyone I care about to keep themselves alive no matter what happens so that we can be together again after the Acropolis. This includes my family, relatives, friends, and everyone I have met. I am making a deal with you all here. Okie? =)


That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment