Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thanks guys :)

Thank you all for your concern. :)

Thank you Kuo Chuin koko. Maybe I need more time to know myself better. But I don't like to wait that long. Hmmm. 


Ze Yin jie jie, your ticklish poke. Hmmm..You poked me a lot in fb.. Haha.. I'm so gonna poke you NON-STOP the next time I see you. Not sure when I'm going nto Penang.. Plus next year crucial year le. Lol.


Octopanda!! hehe.. Thanks for dropping by and saying ' Hi! ' and 'Bye!' at Winter Warmers just now. And also for what you told me through sms just now. More convincing than waht someone else said. *cough cough*. Haha..


Thanks a lot guys. Love you all. :)
Muah. A big fat kiss to y'all.. haha.. Happy new year! Cherish the last few hours of 2009!!


1 comment:

  1. You're afraid of pokes? xD Haha. I will for sure poke you the next time I see you. :p Study hard and good luck in everything! See you soon. <3

    ReplyDelete