Tuesday, December 8, 2009

If's

There are so many if's in this world.

If my cousin is in the country, he would be able to solve my transport prob. 
(It's already solved btw) =p
If I didn't have any transport problem, I would be still able to go to one utama instead of Sunway Pyramid.
If I were more disciplined, I would be studying now instead of blogging.
If I found out what I have passion in earlier, I would do everything to be good in it and win some competitions.
If I had more money, I would go shopping, buy a DSLR of which I dream of, donate to charities and to environmental efforts too.


So many if's. But there is no point at all daydreaming all day long.
What we have to do is to actually work hard and put in efforts to make the if's come true. Well, we all know that. But how many of us actually do that?
I know that I don't.
And I kno that if I don't start doing something, I'm the one who is going to regret in the future.

Yeah.
Discipline is the key of success.
My principal always says that.
I find it true.
Very true.
But I have not put into actions.

Oh well.
Sometimes we just have to accept life the way it is and put in efforts to make it go our way.
So people, rock your life and enjoy every moment.
No moments are worth wasting. 
=)


No comments:

Post a Comment