Hmmm. New teachers. Changes in teachers were positive so far. Good teachers they will be. This time, first day of school seemed extraordinarily normal. No anxious or feeling of this sort which wil lmake me work hard. Just like neutral feeling. Weird. Lol.
One of my new year's resolution is and will be studying regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle. Haha.. Hoping that I can really keep up to my word. Oh, and also doing my homework everyday and not be a lazy pig. =P
Besides that, saw an article in the Star paper. Shi Wei showed it to me. About a common friend of ours (not so close though) who excelled in sports. That friend and his brother, not to mention their father, are all high achievers. Lol. I'm envious. Lol. I hope that I can achieve more in life in what I like. Gotta start working!
What else. Hmmm. Nah. Maybe I'll type a long post this weekend. Haha. need to discipline myself a lot from now on.
New year.
New change!!
No comments:
Post a Comment