"She lives by disillusion's glow.We go where the wild blood flows. On our bodies we share the same scar." - Wire To Wire by Razorlight.
Recently, I have been posting lots of nice quotes or saying I came across while browsing the net. Had not much time to type an actual post. Was busy.
I'm currently doing Moral Tugasan 5. It was supposed to be done LAST YEAR. Haha. Now my aim is to finish one tugasan each weekend. Hope it works out. I plan to go swimming after finishing the tugasan. Already gathered all the information required, need to draft it before transferring onto my beautiful paper I bought last year. Speaking of the papers, last year, after teacher briefed us about the moral tugasan's, I went to the bookshop and took lots of pretty papers for the whole of the moral project. When mom paid, the total price for the papers made me go O.O. It cost RM16 or so. =P
Signing off now. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment