You were the one who told me about something I never knew. I wanted to try solving the question. I asked for the answer from you. Then you asked me to call you for the working later. So I waited for school to end. I called. You didn't answer. After a while, you answered. Then you started talking about some other stuffs before going into the topic. I was confused. Couldn't visualise what you were saying, you got frustrated. And you told me to focus on SPM Math and there is no need to stress myself. I was not stressing myself. Just wanna learn and try something new. You also said that I don't know about the basics and wanna try the hard ones.
I DON'T KNOW the BASICS.
If so, I would have screwed Maths. I didn't know what you were talking about. I admit that I'm kinda slow. But then saying I don't know something when I do, just that I have not use it for a damn long time 'cos I have another alternative, is like accusing me for something false. I said I know about it, but didn't know that you were referring to that. And somehow you thought that I don't even know about the basics.
If so, don't ever expose me to something out of the box. Curiosity is hazardous. Just wanting to try and see whether I can do it and figure it out led to your frustration. And I have wasted 30 precious minutes of your studying time.
Go on. Do your own studying. Don't tell me about it. 'cos later I'll be curious, and I'll ask you, and I don't get it, and you'll get frustrated and at the same time your time is wasted.
No comments:
Post a Comment