This day of last year. Was a special day.
Life-changing I would say. Ever since then, I would have another reason to smile everyday. Everything was so unexpected. I mean I have never expected something like this to have happened then. Not even a slight chance. But yet, assumption failed me? Haha. It was a good change. Indeed, a good one.
I still remember things that happened before this particular day. And also on this day. We were like so excited in a way, not to mention happy. Haha. And also the outing which marks the first date. Lol. We were so so so so damn shy! Haha.
Today is not the exact date but it is the exact day. And if we count by weeks, today is the first year (52 weeks). But if counted by date, tomorrow is the exact date. Lol
Signing off now. Gotta study.
:D
No comments:
Post a Comment