Wednesday, February 24, 2010

of Twilight & Anastasia.

Last Wednesday while getting some groceries as ingredients for meals to be served to our guests, we also stopped by at Speedy as mentioned. I chose a Twilight DVD. Yeap. And it sort of rekindled my passion for it, and I continued reading New Moon. I finished on Monday night, and re-watched New Moon just now in the evening. I feel that the movie is like a brief summary about the book. 
In the book, it's from Bella's point of view. Her feelings were described and expressed in meticulous details, which is really nice. It's like you could put yourself and feel her feelings. You can even know how she feels for Jacob and Edward, IN DETAIL. It's not something that was manifested in the movie. By reading the book beforehand, I could visualise and know how Bella's feeling in a particular scene, which is not easy to be seen or felt solely by watching d movie.


And of Anastasia.
Greg sent to me the song a few days ago. Monday? Haha. I always loved that song. Listening to it on Youtube now. Then found the link to the " Once upon a December " song. OMG. It's so nice and nostalgic!

No comments:

Post a Comment