Today is the ..1..2..3..4th day of CNY.
Yeah.
Don't know why but for some reason, this year's CNY ain't as CNY-ish as it used to be. Something that I can't describe with words, is missing.
Today, our guests are parent's colleagues.
Dinner is ready to be served.
Haven't been spending time with the computer for quite some time, let alone blogging. Hmmm.
Today, we went to Subang Parade to get some raw goods to be cooked into sumptuous meals for our guests. We also went to the pharmacy and Speedy video besides Cold Storage. And guess what, we have spent an average of RM 200 in those three places. So, under my suggestion, we joined the " Shop & Fly "contest. 3 lucky couples would win a 3 day getaway at Koh Samui.
Yesterday, I went to One Utama with Sook Yin and her family. We ate at err.. what's that place's name. It's opposite Bimba and Lola, right beside Xian Ding Lou. Our initial intention was to watch a movie, but the queue at both cinemas put off our thought of doing so. After our meal, me and Sook Yin went walking around. We ended up in Miss Selfridge trying out clothes. I bought a one-shoulder-top. hehe.
I tried uploading some pictures but failed miserably. Might put it up in another post though. That's all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment