I will remember how the moon looked like this morning. I will remember how we used to be. I sincerely hope that one day, I'll be able to go back, back into your arms.
The moon this morning, it was a cresent, a very thin one, with a pale yellowish colour. It was beautiful. There was a star shining in solitude at a distance from the moon. It's like us in a way, the cresent will soon become a new moon, which is total darkness, just like how we did. And the star so far apart from the moon, just like us, don't you think so?
You're gone for good.
I wished you never had to leave.
You came and left me unguard,
And I was vulnerable,
But only to you,
And you stabbed me hard,
With your words,
From time to time.
I sealed the wounds,
And embraced the scars.
But this time,
You cut it open,
And left me bleeding.
This is a wound,
Which would take forever to heal.
No comments:
Post a Comment