Thursday, April 29, 2010

Hecticoo

Life is so hectic yet interesting. 

There just don't seem to be enough time at all!
Yet, it's better than slacking =p

Loving life right now. =)

Had a wonderful debate experience and met wonderful people.
I have guitar lessons to fret about.
Not forgetting Literature In English.
There still is Chinese Language.


I took 3 of the hardest to score subjects for SPM. 0.0
Not a wise choice many would say. But I say I want to take the subjects I want to, and try my best in it. Some people don't take the subjects they don't have confidence in getting A. I mean what's the point of that A if you're defying what you really like? I like literature, and I just sort of obligated myself to take a Chinese. As a Chinese, I'm proud of my mother tongue. Besides, I love challenges too. I love analytical and abstract thinking. The subjects I took enhances that, namely LIE and EST. Though language isn't something I'm good at, yet it's worth a try to pertain your legacy, ain't it?


I took those subjects because I WANT to. Some people cringed at the thought of how hard it would be to score in that extra subject, and how it would "spoil" your certificate. To me, I just wanna take what I wanna take, and give my best in it, and leave the rest to fate.


I may not have confidence in the subjects, but I have the passion in them.


Hectic life.


Moral tugasan to be finalised and completed by nest week.
Maths homework and notes to catch up on.
And Physics exercises.


P.S. I haven't even started studying for Mid-Year Exam.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment