Next Friday is our Charity Dinner. I asked you last week and you said that you don't think that you can make it. Thought so all the while, as I know that you want to play in Selangor Open which clashes with the dinner.
Although I said " It's alright, I wouldn't be mad.", well truth is I'm not mad, I'm just hoping that you could come.
Besides that, I hope we can have more time, which is seemingly impossible. You told me that you want to bond with classmates, 'cos you feel that you can make good friends in your college. I envy your college life, as mine will be in solitude in a foreign land. Besides, I also envy your friends for they get so much time from you.
Although I said " It's alright, I can cope with it. ", I still want to spend some time with you, if possible. Spend time as in physically with each other.
I know that I'm someone who don't get contented easily. I know that it's not good. So I'm trying to shape myslef into a better person.
3 hopes.
As in relations.
Another hope is related to extra-curricular activities.
I hope that we can and will do well in the National Debate organised by HELP college. Haha, big dreams for a first-timer.
No comments:
Post a Comment