I forgot to type about the most important thing in the world!
Helloooo Kittyyyyy!!!
Haha. Cousin managed to get me the Hello Kitty necklace which I bought in Taiwan and LOST it in Taiwan, though it's Yellow instead of Red. Anyways, it's better than nothing right? Also, she bought this Hello Kitty necklace which is absolutely adorable!!!!
Oh, and yesterday, the Chief Adjudicator for the third round was kinda cute. He has the quality which I like. When I whispered to Yi-Li " Not bad huh." She was lk "Errr.." Haha. Not her type. I like guys who have this 文 thing. Don't exactly know how to phrase it. It's like, you know those studious kind but NOT geeky and isolated kind? And also the kind who doesn't have the face telling you " I am VAIN. " It's good to be vain, as in knowing how to present oneself ( meaning tidy la la la but also not geeky at the same time ). But being too vain is too much. Haha.
Conclusion : I like smart guys.
Smart in terms of appearance and brain. (p.s not geeky smart but smart smart)
No comments:
Post a Comment