Everyday is a new day.
A new day means a new start, a fresh beginning.
Shall we embrace our unpredictable future, and start every single day with unabashed optimism?
I know that sometimes, life becomes hard. I've been there. It's hard and we always think "Why?" "What if?" "If and only if...".
All these questions question our fate. What is meant to happen will happen. What has happened, is the past. But we can grasp our future, change it and make life better. But sometimes, what is meant to happen will still happen, no mater how hard we try to avoid it.Well, nobody have ever said life is always smooth-sailing. There are up tides and down tides in life. It's just a matter of how you embrace what has happened, and how you deal with it.
And I also do know that, words are easier spoken. But when asked to put into actions? Not easy.
Not at all.
Yet, we're still the most intelligent organisms on Earth, aren't we? =)
No comments:
Post a Comment