Thursday, April 8, 2010

Time

So scarce yet people just let it flow like fury waters of a waterfall, 
without grasping and enjoying every single bit of miracle and wonders that the fury waters carry within.

Recently, life has started to be hectic. Time is so scarce that there isn't even enough time to have a decent conversation. This continued throughout the week.

Time is sacred, wasting it, you'' ll be wasting your own life, your own precious time which you could have used to say " I Love You " to your loved ones. 
I'm sorry for saying that just now, asking you to forget about the past and everything. 
It's just that, I keep having this weird feeling throughout the week. I feel numb and empty.

Well, back to the topic. Time. Trying to live ,y form 5 life to the fullest. Studying ( lol ), and taking part in debates. I chose debating 'cos I don't really know what I else I could join. I'm gonna take part in the MBG photo contest though. Hehe.

Oh! And btw, I saw Auntie Jackie today. Hehe


No comments:

Post a Comment